Interior Architect – Design Operations
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people’s growing desire to live more mobile lives — while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things — we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 3,000 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 400 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
● Time is everything. Cherish it
● Excellence is our epic journey
● We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
● Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are currently looking for a talented Interior Architect to join our Design and Supply Chain team based in Istanbul. You will be furnishing Blueground apartments globally from our Istanbul office, ensuring that our apartments meet Blueground’s brand, design, and quality high standard. If this sounds exciting we’d love to hear from you, kindly note that only applications including a portfolio will be considered.
You will be working with global teams to implement the best practices for creating a global standard in every city we operate. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who aspires to grow their knowledge and experience in design and quality assurance within a global, high-energy team.
What you will focus on:
● Work as an interior designer in a global team, owning all interior design-related components of furnishing new apartments
● Work closely with Interior Design and Operations Teams leading our apartments layout planning
● Own the quality control process and ensure interior designs meet Blueground standards
● Support the creation of Blueground apartments and communicate visual design concepts
● Regularly check our properties to ensure that the layout of the furniture is matching the design guidelines we create
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve design operations
● This role will be involved in furnishing units from a large product repository in markets and decide on the exact floor plans for each unit. Imagine decorating a Manhattan unit one day to a Los Angeles condo the next
What we are looking for:
● Bachelor degree in Interior Architecture from a top tier university, maximum of 2 years experience
● Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English is a must
● Fluent in Turkish and English
● Attention to detail is a must
● Analytical thinker and results-oriented
● Passionate about design and super organized
● Competitive salary
● Flexible paid time off
● Enhanced parental leave
● Dynamic working environment with talented people
● Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
You can submit your application here.