– Working on design, project design, visualization and presentation
– Organizing and coordinating project planning meetings when in need,
– Following project revisions and as built projects in the field,
– Providing the necessary project drawing, measurement and detailing support for the creation of the master work program budget of the project in ERP and Project Management software,
– Making the necessary draft project drawing and visualization.
– Graduated from Architecture, Interior Architecture, Industrial Product Design departments of universities,
– Preferably, minimum 8 years of experience in architecture or interior design,
– Proficient in using AutoCAD, Skecth-Up, Lumion and Revit programs,
– Have strong design skills, able to produce and implement quickly,
– Good at planning, organizing and finalizing,
– Experienced in concept project design,
– Able to benefit from Microsoft Office programs for reporting purposes effectively,
– Knowledge of fluent English, able to write and speak fluently,
– Be able to work in a multicultural environment,
– Strong multi-tasking skills.
· This is a full-time position based in Dominican Republic, please consider the location while applying.